I’m sending another big thank you to the sweet and lovely Maira,http://mairacharmed.com/, for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. She has been generous with her nominations! She actually nominated me some time ago, but I was unable to respond before now. Thank you, Maira, for your patience.
Here are my answers to her questions:
Who is your favorite author?
This is a tough one. I have so many favorites – from Charles Dickens to Beverly Cleary. I would have to say, though, that C. S. Lewis would have to be my all-time favorite. Everything he writes exudes wisdom, whether it is written for an adult audience or for children. (I absolutely adore The Chronicles of Narnia!)
Describe your perfect day.
This is the easy one. I am home – alone – the phone doesn’t ring, no one comes to the door, and I am free to write, uninterrupted, all day! To make it even more perfect, no housework would need doing.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Ten years from now I hope to be smarter, wiser, kinder, more loving and more successful. Anything less would not be progress.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate four other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination. (Again, to keep it simple, I’ll follow Maira’s lead on this one and use only three questions.)
My questions for L.M. Nelson:
- If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
- What would be a good estimate of the number of books you have read in your lifetime?
- What historical figure would you enjoy meeting and interviewing?
Thanks to my fellow WordPressers out there, you’ve all been so kind since I began this blog! Thanks again, Maira, for the nomination! God Bless!